About us

We are SIOR Europe – the European Chapter of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors.

We connect the very best commercial property agents across Europe and beyond.

Where you see the prestigious SIOR designation you can be certain you’re working with today’s most knowledgeable, experienced, and successful real estate brokerage specialists.

What is SIOR?

SIOR is the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors - the leading professional association connecting and representing commercial and industrial real estate professionals. SIOR operates as 47 geographical chapters, with over 3,000 designates representing organizations in more than 680 cities and 34 countries worldwide.

SIOR is a non-profit Professional Organization and provides corporate services on a local, regional, national and international basis.

Who are our members?

Individuals who meet with our membership criteria have proven themselves to be consistent top producers in office and industrial real estate brokerage.

Membership criteria is rigorous, a potential designee will have demonstrated consistent success and development over a number of years before holding the full SIOR designation. As such, the average age of a member is 49 – and they will boast, on average, 20 years of relevant experience.

60% of our members work in independent companies – with the remaining 40% operating in national companies or networks. 62% of members specialize in industrial products; 38% in commercial office estates.

35% of our members regularly attend international real estate conventions – where they network with members of other chapters from around the world. It’s not just networking that keeps an SIOR at the very top of their profession though, every member commits to ongoing education and development to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of industry practice.

Ultimately, SIORs are exceptionally professional deal closers. They alone reported more than €10.5 billion in sales and leases last year – a incredible result that is founded on ethically driven practice.

What does SIOR mean to you?

SIOR promotes and maintains the most rigorously earned and universally respected designation in the real estate profession. Doing so means our members stand head and shoulders above their real estate peers – and their clients are guaranteed the very highest level of market-tested professional service.

News

Would you like to join us for a Pre-Christmas luncheon in Dublin on 5th December?

see more

SIOR Europe Foundation Student Experience Denver FWC 2018

see more

New Board

see more

SIOR Europe in Dublin, Ireland

see more

Upcoming Events

SIOR Europe in Dublin, Ireland

Dec 5 2018 see more
Sior Spring World Conference

2019 Spring World Conference

Apr 10 2019 see more

SIOR International European Conference Dublin 2020

Jul 15 2019 see more

SIOR International European Conference Warsaw 2018

Jun 27 2018 see more